2018 Ralph Cup
July 13th, 14th and 15th at PGA National Resort and Spa
I would like to take this opportunity to officially invite you to the 10th Annual Ralph Cup at the prestigious PGA National Resort and Spa. On site amenities include the top notch Spa, pool side tiki bar and fabulous Ironwood Grille. You will be just minutes from an abundance of shopping and over 80 fine dining establishments located on PGA Boulevard alone.
- Golf Fees - $175 for 3 Days of Play. Must be paid via paypal link via Ralph Cup official website or by contacting tournament committee.
- Rooms - Rooms - $75 per night at PGA National Resort and Spa. Reservations are made by contacting Rita Carroll (800) 863-2819 or emailing email@example.com. Be sure to mention this special rate. Reservations can be made on a credit card.
- Tournament Fee - The charge for the tournament as well as the skins is $165. This is to be paid in cash before play on Friday.
- Bear Trap Challenge: - Will introduce a new opportunity to win money with the Bear Trap Challenge. The Bear Trap challenge will be the accumulative of total quota points through the bear trap for both Saturday and Sunday combined. Payout spots and payouts will be formatted later when we send out all final payout amounts (dependent on the number of players).
- Daily cart specials!! - TBA
- Customized Tee Gifts
Friday - Course TBD -1:30 Shotgun (must be checked in by 12:30 at Bar 91 adjacent to ProShop) 2 man teams - A and B players - Blind draw
Saturday - Course TBD - 8:30 A.M. Shotgun Individual Quota Point - Money divided by total number of plus points.
Sunday - Course TBD - 8:30 A.M. Shotgun Individual Quota Points - Money divided by total number of plus points
**Will have 2 Closest to the pins each day!**
Overall Champion- We will pay overall winners for the weekend. Your total will be the accumulative points for the 3 days.
Point SystemDouble Eagle - 8 Points
Eagle - 6 Points
Birdie - 4 Points
Par - 2 Points
Bogey - 1 Point
Double Bogey - 0 Points
Above Double Bogey - -1 (negative) Point
Will be made at the end of each round as follows:
-1/Even/+1 - No change of points
+2 to +4 - You go up 2 points
+5 or greater - You go up 4 points
-2 to -5 - You go down 2 points
-6 or greater - You go down 3 points
***First time players will be frozen for the first day only, at plus 4 for team results and plus 6 for overall championship. Adjustments will be made using full quota achieved.